Enjoying today, reflecting on yesterday and dreaming of tomorrow ...

Friday, March 2, 2012

Waiting for you



We were planning to grow old together, but now you are gone.
I woke up this morning and it wasn't a dream, oh my heart is torn.

Torn between overwhelming grief and a stoic attempt to stay strong.
Torn between anger, hurt, disbelief and love because it all feels so wrong!

Please let me know you are alright, please come back to us soon.
I feel so alone right now, my heart is beating with an open wound.

Where is your smile, your warmth, your laugh and our love so true?
As the sun sets today, I will be waiting my love, I will be waiting for you.

...


2 comments:

  1. When he feels down, the only best thing he can cling on is Hope. "Man is a knot into which relationships are tied." - Antoine de Saint Exupery on Relationship quotes

    ReplyDelete