Enjoying today, reflecting on yesterday and dreaming of tomorrow ...

Friday, January 6, 2012

A new leaf

Well, I have started! The first chapter (rough as guts) is all there in the Untitled page!

I am pleased with the fluency, details and direction ... not sure about tense and voice just yet. Very inexperienced in this sort of thing -- although ideas and stories have always been in my head. Well, perhaps more will come out today ... but Day 1 is typed up and OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!

Today I might have turned over a new leaf. Make time for writing.

The other leaves will need to be turned over more slowly and deliberately. Make time for friends. Make time for positive interactions with my children. Make time for my husband. Make time for regular exercise.

HAPPY NEW YEAR :)) xxx

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading your next post.

    beagleAnnie in Japan

    ReplyDelete