Enjoying today, reflecting on yesterday and dreaming of tomorrow ...

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I am the Seasons

I am the Seasons.
I am a busy bee, flitting from job to job throughout each day.
I am growing, sprouting new ideas and goals, expanding through listening, observing, reading and new experiences.
I am blooming, spreading my love and the sunshine from my heart.
I am enthusiastic, diligent, indecisive, versatile, nurturing and a quick learner.
I am Spring.

I am the Seasons.
I am intense, burning through barriers to find the truth, the heart, the inner spirit.
I am bright, sharing joyful times with friends and family, bantering with roosters who crow loudly.
I am fruitful, determined to make the most of life, discovering ways to live harmoniously and simply with the environment and its inhabitants.
I am passionate, intrusive, questioning, intuitive, witty and caring.
I am Summer.

I am the Seasons.
I am change, seeking to become a better person, finding new ways to explore the world and have fun.
I am shedding, releasing toxins from my life, liberating myself from the expectations or burdens of others.
I am storing, accumulating wisdom shared by the young and elderly, learning from mistakes. 
I am reflective, deep thinking, creative, innovative, judgemental and a listener.
I am Autumn.

I am the Seasons.
I am naked, unprotected from cruelty, exposing my sensitive core.
I am empty, devoid of feeling, drained of energy and enthusiasm.
I am closed, thwarting the attention of others, choosing solitude or the peace and support of immediate family.
I am patient, introverted, vulnerable, moody, pessimistic, stubborn and reclusive.
I am Winter.

I am the Seasons.
I am Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter.
I am changing, evolving and unique.
I am every colour, every emotion, every phase.
I am the Seasons.

2 comments:

  1. Tara,

    This is so beautiful! It reminds me of one of my favorite songs about the seasons which I posted about on my own blog quite a while ago. I'm including the link here in case you want to hear it. http://findingtheinspiring.blogspot.com/2009/08/favorite-songs-every-season.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am humbled by your words, thank you.
    I listened to your song ... it is very beautiful.
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete